… Using neuroscience to enhance teaching and learning.
As neuroscience continues to reveal more about how the brain learns, educators can translate current brain research into strategies for improving teaching and learning. Differentiating curriculum, assessment and instruction appears to be highly compatible with how the brain learns. This workshop will focus on developing a clear understanding of how teachers can differentiate content, process, product and environment to meet the needs of different kinds of learners.
- Models for effective differentiation
- Brain research and differentiation
- Impact of environment on learning
- Social and emotional needs of students
- Curriculum and Differentiation
- Assessment and Differentiation
- Planning based on student readiness, interest and learning profiles
- Managing a Differentiated classroom
- Templates and resources