A Guide for Creating Successful Outcomes for All Students
Students with inattention, hyperactivity and impulsivity struggle to find success in the classroom. This workshop is for educators who wish to increase their understanding of and support for students with Attention Disorders (AD).
- What is ADD and ADHD
- How do attention disorders manifest in classrooms?
- What does research tell us about AD?
- What are related conditions with AD?
- What works for students with AD?
- Which teaching and management strategies are most effective?