Specialist tutoring is available for individual and/or small groups of students across a range of subjects and year levels. Small group instruction is a cost effective and dynamic way of enhancing skills and knowledge while individual tutoring sessions are tailor-made to meet the very specific needs of students.
A number of our tutors are also trained in special education and work with students who experience learning difficulties and those who are gifted and talented. We also specialize in working with students with Asperger’s Syndrome. In addition, we have highly skilled teachers across a range of subjects to assist students on their learning journey. Our tutors are all personally screened and every effort is made to match the needs of the student with the right tutor.
Tutoring is available in:
- Reading, Writing, Spelling
- Primary Mathematics
- Mathematics including: Specialist Mathematics and Maths Methods
- Science including Chemistry and Biology
- Social Skills
- Study and Revision skills including exam preparation and time management
- Extension and Acceleration programs for Gifted and Talented students
Fees: Please enquire as fees vary among tutors and whether sessions are individual or small group.
Please contact Radmila on +61 417 321 752 or email@example.com for further details.